Meet the people who provide our organization with up to date, accurate information about Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Our advisors work with us to ensure either the programs or resources we develop are credible, science-based and bring value to our membership. They each play a key role and passionately believe in the services and resources we provide to IBD children and their families.
- Dr. Thomas Walters, MBBS, MSc, FRACP, SickKids Hospital
- Dr. Peter Church, MD, FRCPC, SickKids Hospital
- Inez Martincevic, RD, SickKids Hospital
- Karen Frost, NP, SickKids Hospital
- Dr. Abdul Elkadri, MD Gi Fellow, SickKids Hospital
- Dr. Aleixo Muise, MD, PhD, FRCPC, SickKids Hospital
- Sandra Saville, RD Private Practice, Toronto General Hospital
- Dr. Tony Otley, MD, MSc, FRCP (C), IWK Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Kevan Jacobson, MBBCh, FRCPC, FACP, BC Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Mary Zachos, MD, McMaster Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Robert Issenman, MD, FRCPC, McMaster Children’s Hospital
- John Bradley, B.Sc.
- Dora Mugambi, M.Sc. MBA