Our Commitment to You
We believe every family who has a child with childhood digestive disease should have all the support they need to have the best quality of life possible.
Our community of partners, donors and families are at the heart of us achieving this vision. We deeply thank the community for their generosity over the years, as they have enabled us to help over 300 children and continue to support our community.
We believe in good donor stewardship and that’s why we want to share our promise with you.
Robbie’s Rainbow commitment is to:
- Keep you up to date and share the impact your donations have made by sharing stories and testimonials.
- Never sharing your personal information with other organizations or third-parties.
- Follow proper fundraising best practices.
- Take care and be respectful when engaging with vulnerable families
- Be available to answer questions and respond to feedback.
Should you have any questions, please contact Executive Director, Kate Lilley Murray